Few of us can admit that the craziness of everyday life has not resulted in feeling stress at some point or another. With juggling family life with ever-increasing work responsibilities, the pressure to keep up with demanding schedules are at an all-time high.
“You know how harmful stress is for your health.” You have heard it a thousand times from doctors, teachers, friends and others.
Finding natural stress relief is not far from your reach, because more and more people are beginning to become aware of the need for natural ways to get relief for stress. Here are some natural stress relieving methods you can begin using right away:
Stress Relief Tips:
* Get ready for tomorrow the evening before. Lay out the clothes you plan to wear, get together the things you plan to take, make your lunch, etc.
* Get enough sleep. You may find it useful to set an alarm clock to remind you to go to bed.
*Get up fifteen minutes earlier in the morning, allowing for the inevitable morning mishaps.
* Think ahead. Check your gas tank often to make sure it doesn’t get below one-quarter full; keep you food supplies well-stocked for emergencies; buy more stamps before you reach the last one; etc.
* Take a book for those waits in traffic or at the doctor’s office. This can make the wait almost pleasant.
* Whatever you want to do tomorrow, do today; whatever you want to do today, do it now. Procrastination causes unnecessary stress.
* Allow 15 minutes of extra time to get to appointments, allowing for traffic problems.
* Get up and stretch or walk around every so often if your job requires that you sit for extended periods.
* Give yourself a break. Take an entire night to yourself to do what you enjoy (which might be – nothing!) Order take-out, walk around in your PJ’s and just enjoy having nothing to do.
* Don’t get stranded without a key. Make duplicates of all keys. Bury a house key under the doormat or in a secret spot in the garden, and carry a duplicate car key in your wallet, apart from your key ring.
* Enjoy listening to music. Or learn to play an instrument, especially guitar.
* Steer clear of worriers. Nothing can get you into the habit of worrying faster than associating with chronic worrywarts.
* Get a group of friends together and commiserate. Sharing your dilemmas and getting the frustration out in the open helps shed new perspective on things. It’s a pretty sure thing that you’ll be feeling better in no time.
* Take a vacation. An escape from reality is all it really takes to re-energize and rejuvenate yourself, whether you leave for a week or you take a five-minute mental vacation.
The power of exercise
Exercise has been shown to be a significant form of natural stress relief.
Sometimes, just simply turning off the day and focusing on yourself for an hour can make all the difference in the world. Not only does exercise benefit you physically but it benefits you emotionally as well; this comes from the release of worries while you also release adrenalin and endorphins – natural hormones that reduce stress, ease the body and make you feel good!
Natural Stress Relief & Stress Relief Product.
Filed under: Natural Stress Relief